Sunday, May 19, 2013

Super fun KL trip

I promised myself that I will be writing down my super funKuala Lumpur trip this weekend, and so here I am in front of my PC to start it off. And in the tradition of my Hong Kong trip last year, I will just stick to the diary-like stories with more photos to excite each and everyone who will be reading this.
The journey started on May 10, 2013, 3:49 a.m. at the departure area of Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1, the Zest Air inaugural flights bound for Kuala Lumpur and the other one to Kota Kinabalu. Such an early morning meet-up organized by Ferds Bondoy of Fleishman-Hillard Manila for Zest Air's Familiarization Tour with the rest of the bloggers selected for this 3D/2N trip.
 
Juan Manila Express! Pinoy Happenings, News, Fashion, Hobbies, Music, Events, Food, Health, People, Celebrities, Politics, Business Opportunities, Sudden Outbursts and Almost Everything!

Mobile No.: 0915-4016855
Email:juanmanilaexpress@yahoo.com
URL: http://www.juanmanilaexpress.com
·

DISCLAIMER: This email contains confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient/s. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, delete this email and maintain the confidentiality of what you may have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment