Friday, May 17, 2013

My Zesty Kuala Lumpur Adventure - Day 1 (Part 1 of 3)

St. Augustine once said, "the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page".

As a person who has gone to quite a number of places around and beyond our country, this particular saying breathes deeper meaning to me all the more. Truly, one must not be easily satisfied with merely being stuck in his/her own corner of the world, not caring about what lies out there in the distance.

Traveling, apart from the fun and excitement that comes with it, is a means to open one's eyes to the world around us beyond what books and stories can ever do. This, among other things, is what prods me to explore further and to travel farther... to embrace every chance to go forth and see more of the world.

So, it goes without saying that when I was recently invited to go on a familiarization tour of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Zest AirAirAsia and Fleishman Hillard, I pounced at the opportunity immediately.

http://www.chuckdreyfus.com/2013/05/my-zesty-kuala-lumpur-adventure-day-1-part-1-of-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment